Monday, November 1, 2010

Vintage black 1950's hat, very unique and spectacular 81 from artitudes on Ruby Lane





Vintage black 1950's hat, very unique and spectacular 81 from artitudes on Ruby Lane

This is a vintage black 1950's hat, very unique and spectacular. I can see this hat with a shirt waist dress and a full black skirt. Little black gloves and heels.
I didn't have a model handy, so I put it on my dog. It was Halloween last night, so she looks like a black angel or a devil.
The hat's outer circle measures 6" in diameter and the inner circle that is solid measures 5 inches. The hat is made out of a stiff woven material, with black grow grain ribbon that trims the circle. I guess that it was held on by a bobby pin.
I would be glad to ship internationally. Please e-mail me for a shipping quote.
Item ID: 101101-1Blackvintagehat


CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY RUBY LANE WEBSITE




No comments: